Government Contracting & Capabilities
San Juan Wildlife offers a broad range of wildlife services, including humane nuisance wildlife management, predation control, and damage repair/exclusion services (i.e. fence installation and repair).
In addition, we offer wildlife surveying and monitoring to aid agencies in understanding the health of wildlife populations and/or how wildlife habitat can be improved. Check out our surveying page for more details.
- Environmental Inspection and Modification
- Wildlife Survey and Monitoring
- Burrowing Rodent Eradication
- Bat Removal and Remediation
- Wildlife Damage Repair and Exclusion
- Animal relocation and removal
- Fence Installation and Repair
Why San Juan Wildlife Services LLC?
- Industry Leadership in Wildlife Services
- Diversified team of diligent specialists
- Safety 1st protocol
- Professional National Training and Certifications
- Large fleet of 4X4 vehicles, UTVs, and other heavy equipment
Professional Training and Certifications
- Osha 10
- Ladder safety
- Fall Protection
- Aerial Lift
DUNS Number: 117362282
SBA HUBZone: Certified
CDOT: ESB Certified, Level 1
Cage Code: 8GEN7
561710 – Exterminating and Pest Control Services
114210 – Hunting and Trapping
813312 – Environment, Conservation and Wildlife Organizations
115310 – Support activities for forestry
238990 – All other specialty trade contractors, fence installation
562910 – Remediation Services
General Engineering License in: NM, AZ, NZ and CA
Over 25 Years operational and management experience.
Team member with 5 years experience working for Public Lands agencies.
Three year ownership of wildlife management company.
- Blue Sky Ranch HOA
- B.P. [British Petroleum]
- Central Consolidated Schools | NM
- City of Durango | CO
- Durango Schools | CO
- La Plata Electric Association | CO
- Navajo Mines | Farmington, NM
- Navajo Nation | NM
- Open Wilderness School | Mancos, CO
- Southwest Health Systems | Cortez, CO
- Southern Ute Tribe
- Town of Bayfield, CO
- Nearly 500 other wildlife removal, exclusion, and small
construction projects in fiscal year 2020.