Government Contracting & Capabilities
San Juan Wildlife Services is made up of a team of wildlife specialists. Through environmental inspection, our crew will provide solutions for the proliferation and control of wildlife. When necessary, we provide wildlife removal and relocation. We also offer repair work, exclusion services and general construction.
When handling wildlife, our team strives to utilize the most humane and safe practices.
In addition, our crew provides wildlife surveying and ArcGIS mapping services. Check out our surveying page for more details.
- Environmental Inspection and Modification
- Wildlife Surveys, ArcGIS Mapping
- Borrowing Rodent Eradication
- Bat Removal and Remediation
- Wildlife Damage Repair
- Animal relocation and removal
Why San Juan Wildlife Services LLC?
- Industry Leadership in Wildlife Services
- Diversified Team
- Safety 1st protocol
- Professional National Training and Certifications
Professional Training and Certifications
- Osha 10
- Ladder safety
- Fall Protection
- Aerial Lift
DUNS Number: 117362282
SBA HUBZone: (Pending)
Cage Code: 8GEN7
HADICS CODES: 114210, 115112, 115310, 237990, 238910, 238990, 561710, 562910, 562988
General Engineering License in: Nevada, AZ, NM and CA
Over 25 Years operational and management experience.
Team member who previously held BLM and Forest Service Wildlife Tech positions.
Three year ownership of wildlife management company.
- Southern Ute Tribe
- La Plata Electric Association
- B.P. British Petroleum
- Navajo Mines, Farmington, New Mexico:
- Southwest Health Systems, Cortez CO:
- Durango Schools, Durango CO:
- Blue Sky Ranch HOA :
- City of Durango CO:
- Open Wilderness School, Mancos CO:
- Two hundred and thirty seven other
wildlife removal, exclusion, and small
construction projects in fiscal year 2019.